Limited to 15 participants per group
$ 3,250 per person double occupancy
Single Room Supplement $ 850 per person
• Tour Curated by International Cuban Art expert
• Official Biennial Credential with access pass to all venues
• Ground Transportation in luxury air-condition bus
• Six nights at Hotel Melia Cohiba – or similar luxury hotel
• 12 Meals (6B x 3L x 3D)
• Fully Escorted tour with bilingual Cuban Art Experts Guides
• Meet and Great with Cuban artist and personalities.
• Sunset Convertible Classic Car Tour of Havana with tour of Hotel National
• Walking Tour of Old Havana
• Guided visit of the Museum of Cuban Art
• Modern Havana bus tour with a stop at Revolution Square.
• Private visit to La Fábrica de Arte Cubano
• Visit community projects – Fusterlandia and Callejon de Hamel
• Private Visit to 3 Art Gallery’s and 6 Artist Studios**
• Visit to Almacenes San Jose Artisans’ Market
• Farewell dinner Party with Havana Queens Dance Group
• Fully compliant People to People Program for US citizens
**Artist Studios, Galleries and Biennial Venues will be updated as they become available.
• International Airfare to Havana.
• Mandatory entry Visa or Tourist Card.
• Meals that are not specified.
• Gratuities for tour guide, bus driver, restaurant and hotel staff.
Tours are full compliance with all U.S. regulations for “People to People” under the provisions of the General License for Educational Activities for Americans traveling legally to Cuba.
Private Group Tours are also available – from 2 to 10 people – Travel with your friends and family select your dates, duration and activities. We will make it happen on your budget.
Arrival to Havana, Airport Transfer
Classic Car Sunset Tour
Hotel Nacional Tour
Welcome Cocktails and Dinner
Walking tour of Old Havana
Visit the four Squares
Visit Biennial Venues
Guided visit to the Museum of Fine Arts,
Modern Havana Tour & Revolution Square
Fusterlandia & Callejón de Hamel,
3rd edition of Behind the Wall,
Dinner at Paladar Atelier.
Fortaleza de San Carlos de la Cabana.
Lunch at paladar El Ajico.
Almacenes San Jose Artisans’ Market
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Linea’s Cultural Corridor
Visit Galeria Havana
Visit Cuba’s National Art School (ISA)
visiting studios and galleries
Farewell Dinner Party
performance of Havana Queen’s Dance Company.
To reserve you space a deposit of $500 per passenger is due by January 31, 2019. Full payment is due 45 days prior to departure: March 1st, 2019. Payment can be made with credit cards, checks o money orders.
All Sales are Final. Cancellations made before 60 days prior to departure are eligible to 50% refund. Cancellations after are not eligible for a refund.
No refund or adjustment can be made for any portions of the services not used.
All travelers are required to carry a valid passport and a Cuban visa. Passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after departure date. You may obtain a visa from the airlines.
Complete the online registration form in our webpage https://just90miles.com/reservations Once we receive your form, we will send you an electronic invoice that you can pay online. Then complete the Travel Affidavit.
If you have any questions or need help with registration please call 800-431-7151 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just 90 Miles is a Registered and Bonded Travel Agent in the State of Florida since 2015. Florida Seller of Travel # ST 39738. If you need reference please let me know I will be happy to provide names and email of people that have travel with me.